Engineer / Technician
FabricAir is looking for a motivated and responsible Engineer/Technician to add to our growing team in Alytus, Lithuania.
As part of our Engineering team, your primary focus will be to Design/Draft and estimate BOM’s for ventilation ductwork for our external and internal sales organization in the FabricAir Group.
The ideal candidate is proactive, outgoing and a strong Engineer/draftsman who understands the need for quick and professional support. The candidate can work on many different tasks at the same time, and still meet all deadlines. The position requires strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Essential skills and activities:
• Experienced user of Autodesk Inventor, or similar 3D-CAD software
• Preferable experience in Bom Estimations
• Preferably experience from HVAC/R (Duct design)
• Ability to work independently but with a strong central support team
• Strong writing and verbal skills in English are essential for the position
Reasons to join us
• Collaborative and supportive team of professionals
• Varied opportunities for professional and self-development
• Interesting challenges and opportunities to work in a global company
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Michael Mortensen, Engineering Manager, via phone at (+45) 4019 3140 or email/Skype email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé in English, marked “LT-051”, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of work
UAB „FabricAir“, Pramonės g. 31, LT-62175, Alytus, Lithuania