IT Support Specialist
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to work from Vilnius/Alytus offices and support FabricAir globally and in Lithuania.
Your primary role will be to provide technical software, hardware, printer and audio-video conferencing problem resolution to firm employees or guests of the firm by performing problem diagnosis and the be first point of contact in case something happens.
Essential skills and activities:
• 2-3 years of experience working as IT Support Specialist
• Ability to troubleshoot Windows 10/11, Office 365, Printer software/hardware, network issues
• Interest in expanding knowledge about different areas related to supporting FabricAir IT
• Ability to do basic diagnostics to identify a problem
• Good English skills
• Understanding of Active Directory (also, understanding Azure AD would be a benefit)
We will consider these skills as benefits:
• Have experience working with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
• Have experience supporting Oracle Database
• Have experience supporting IFS ERP
• Have experience supporting Cisco Meraki hardware
Reasons to join us:
• Collaborative and supportive team of professionals
• Varied opportunities for professional and self-development
• Interesting challenges and opportunity to work in a global company
To learn more about the position, please contact Paulius Bareika, Chief Technology Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé, marked “LT-048”, to email@example.com
Place of Work:
Savanoriu pr. 178A “HighWay” business center, Vilnius or Pramonės g. 31, Alytus