We are looking for a Digital Lead Generation Manager to join our Corporate Marketing team.
You will be developing and managing FabricAir presence online and will play a key role in driving qualified lead generation through the effective use of various digital marketing channels and implementation of campaigns. We expect you to lead the website and landing page development and taking ownership of managing inbound marketing, SEO, SoMe, PPC, display advertisements, and other digital initiatives. As the Digital Lead Generation Manager, you will also introduce new digital lead generation activities in alignment with FabricAir's marketing strategy and goals set. You will track the performance of FabricAir digital activities by measuring, analyzing, and reporting on results achieved and will provide insights for improvement.
- Build FabricAir digital strategy and lead generation activities, developing marketing plans and campaigns that support product positioning, driving leads and sales opportunities into new and existing markets
- Plan and execute a variety of strategic digital campaigns (including web, SEO, email, SoMe, targeted ads, PPC) and online event marketing programs to fuel the pipeline, drive revenue, and meet sales targets
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Oversee management of all digital channels and their updates
- Manage analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Analyze the result of campaigns, understanding what content/messages/channels are working or not
- Work with internal Software Development team to test different digital tools and explore new possibilities to improve FabricAir presence online (marketing automation, retargeting, etc.)
Essential Skills & Requirements
- +4 years of successful experience in a B2B lead generation role
- Experience in using SEO tools such as keyword research tools, on-page SEO tools, link building tools, technical SEO tools, rank checking tools etc.
- Knowledge of analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, or similar
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords
- Experience in website & landing page management and Google Adwords
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools. Experience in Tableau would be an advantage
- Driven in exploring new lead sources, using analytics to evaluate and optimize them
- BA in Marketing, business administration, or related field from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
Reasons to join us:
You will be a part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a role, where you will get to partner with colleagues all over the world to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a supervisor who cares about you, your strengths, and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
If you have additional questions about the position, please contact Rūta Kairienė, Chief Marketing Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply?
Please e-mail your application and résumé, marked “LT-041”, to email@example.com
Place of work