FabricAir is an industry leading Danish company with production and R&D facilities in Lithuania. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with innovative and high-quality air dispersion solutions.
We are looking for a Materials Engineer to join our R&D Department in Alytus, Lithuania. You will be a part of the team that develops new products and optimize the existing solutions to ensure FabricAir is at the forefront of the industry.
- The ideal candidate has strong knowledge in materials such as textiles, metals, polymers and composites, and is eager to apply the theory in practice by taking active part in the actual product development process.
- The position involves selecting and testing materials and collaborating with relevant external institutions and suppliers.
- You are a creative and proactive team player who can manage your assigned projects independently.
- You are always looking for new technologies and better solutions.
- You will be joining an international team; thus, it is important that you communicate well in English both verbally and written.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Higher education in Materials Science, Textile and Polymer Engineering or similar
- Up-to-date view on modern material technologies
- You are driven by curiosity and investigation
- Creative and practical working approach
- Ability to be both a team player as well as work independently on assigned projects.
Candidates with working experience in R&D and product development will be preferred.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lauris Rezgals-Kalpmanis, R&D Manager, tel.: (+371) 29769462 or email/Skype email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “LT-031”.
Place of work
UAB FabricAir • Pramonés 31 • 62175 Alytus • Lithuania