We are looking for a Robotics Process Automation Developer to join our team in Vilnius. You will be joining a growing Business Solutions team responsible for the maintenance and development of different business tools and solutions.
By working with RPA at FabricAir, you will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge to a real process and learn new things. You will collaborate with various colleagues across the Group to analyze their needs and processes, develop and deploy robots, and ensure continuous effectiveness of robotic automation.
As a candidate you should have basic experience and be eager to learn more about process automation and business processes. You should have a strong analytical mindset, be a team player and be able to work in an international environment.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience with one or a few of the following languages: Python, C#, VBScript, PowerShell, VB.NET, SQL
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Analytical view and curiosity
- Positive problem-solving approach, attention to details, proactive and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team
We will consider these skills as benefits:
- Experience with process mapping and requirements gathering
- Work experience in an industrial field
- Experience with Oracle SQL
Reasons to join us:
- Collaborative and supportive team of professionals
- Varied opportunities for professional and self-development
- Interesting challenges and opportunity to in a global company
To learn more about the position, please contact Paulius Bareika, Software Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and résumé, marked “LT-040”, to email@example.com
Place of work