We are looking for a Logistic Controller to join our Logistics Department in Alytus, Lithuania.
• To control and follow up on all shipments Import (FabricAir owned companies worldwide) and Export WW.
• To fulfill documentation and export papers according to customs demands worldwide.
• Purchase of special freight demands import as well as export. Including China TRAIN and AIR freight concept.
• Prepare all demanded paperwork regarding export documents and other requirements.
• The overall responsibly for transport cost control and statistics.
• Shipping control – best possible route to the lowest cost according to order confirmed delivery times!
• Follow up on all shipments and to be proactive in communication to our sales units and customers on delays etc.
• FabricAir contact person to UPS regarding all communication like missing information, correction of delivery address etc.
• Other Transport set up demands from new sales areas WW.
• Other related logistic tasks.
• Substitute for Logistic Coordinator.
Competence: (to fulfill the job)
Educated freight forwarding agent.
A college degree in accounting, logistics or similar.
Good ability to get things done the right way and in time. To be proactive.
Sufficient ability to write, read and speak English on a high level.
Attend Logistic seminars to be updated in legislative changes (EU/Lithuania) regarding export and import.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lars Jakobsen, Vice President, Production and Logistics, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application and resume in English to email@example.com marked “LT-033”.
Place of work
UAB FabricAir • Pramonés 31 • 62175 Alytus • Lithuania